If you’ve dreamt of writing a book, or you are partway through but need some guidance, this is what you need
- Learn how to plotline your manuscript ideas
- Learn how to stay ‘in the zone’ and write rapidly
- Learn professional research techniques and resources
- Legal issues (copyright, plagiarism, defamation, privacy etc)
- One on One personal mentoring including a manuscript review
Although the full price is listed above in one sum for checkout, you will be billed $995 in two installments – once at checkout and once when we complete your manuscript review. Price includes eight hours of publishing company time, including two hours of one on one mentoring with Ian Wishart via phone or Skype
A good defamation lawyer alone will cost about $400 an hour plus GST, and finding out too late that you have a legal problem in your book that takes 20 hours to read can be very expensive. Ian will give you the tools you need to minimise or avoid problems in the first place, or make them easier to quarantine and fix.
Writing a book can actually be achieved quite quickly, but only if you plan well. The time spent being mentored by Ian could save you months or even years, and be the difference between achieving your dream or not.